Candlewyck Cove Resort
On Grand Lake
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m., Check-out time is 11:00 a.m..
- Each room, Cabin, or home has a maximum occupancy. Please ask for more information when making your reservation, or see the rates page.
- Deluxe Hotels, King Suites, and Lake Front Honeymoon Cabin have a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker & many other amenities.
- All Luxury Homes, Townhouses and Cabins have full kitchens.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover for deposits and reservations, please ask for requirements. A credit card is required to be placed on file with cash or check payments. If a credit card is not available, the entire rental amount is due when the reservation is made plus a deposit equal to a one night stay.
- Reservations by cash or personal check are held for five days pending receipt of an advance payment equal to a one night stay. We still require a credit card be placed on file. If you do not have one, we require the full rental amount in advance plus a deposit equal to a one night stay.
- All rooms in the Resort are NONSMOKING (smoking is permitted on the porches, patios, and the grounds). Any indication of smoking in the rooms could result in a $100 cleaning fee.
- Dogs under 25 pounds are allowed with prior approval and instructions from the Resort. A fee of $25 per pet(max 2) per day will be charged.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- Gift Certificates are available and are a wonderful and unique gift.
- Luxury Homes: Cancellations are required to be made 90 DAYS prior to the check-in date or the entire amount of the reservation will be charged to your credit card if we cannot re-rent the home.
- Townhouses: Cancellation are required to be made 30 DAYS prior to the check-in date or the entire amount of the reservation will be charged to your credit card if we cannot re-rent the townhouse.
- Cabins, King Suites & Hotels: Cancellations are required to be made 14 DAYS prior to your check in date or the entire amount of the reservation will be charged to your credit card.
All deposits taken will be applied to the reservation amount owed.
Holiday Cancellation Policy
- On Holidays, if any of the above cancellation requirements are not met, YOU WILL FORFEIT THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OF THE RESERVATION NOT JUST THE DEPOSIT.